Blind rivet setting device PH 1 - pneumatic-hydraulic - setting force 5,200 N
- Blind rivet setting device processes blind rivets up to 4 mm Ø all materials.
- Not suitable for setting CAP® blind rivets made of stainless steel.
- Pneumatic-hydraulic blind rivet setting device
- Hydraulic aluminum head with wear-resistant cylinder surface
- Pneumatic cylinder of aluminum diecast
- The piston of hardened and hard-chrome plated
- Steel makes the device easily and wear resistant
- Compact seals wear with great scraping for a long service life
- Quick-venting valve for a quick return and high working sequence
- Low noise pneumatic circuit
- Simple, low-interference valve assembly
- Hydraulic head 360 ° adjustable
- Favourable center of gravity and grip design for fatigue-free handling
- Weight - 1.2 kg
- Operating pressure - 5 to 7 bar
- Hose connection - Ø 6 mm (1/4 '')
- Air consumption - 0.8-1.2 liters per rivet (0.2 liter compressed air)
- Setting force - 5,200 N at 5 bar
- Equipment lift - 15 mm
- Mouthpieces - 16/18, 16/24, 16/27 and 16/29
- Incl. 1 pair of chuck jaws, 1 collector, 1 each wrench MSU and MSZ and maintenance manual with spare parts list
Matching mouthpieces, chuck jaws, rivet pin-extractors, angle / parallel heads and extension units are available on request.