Cable and line tester "Cable Checker"
- Cable and wire tester for tension-free, electrical networks.
- Analyzes LAN, TV, telephone, audio and other wiring in electrical systems.
- Contactless Search of the transmission signal by the receiver.
- Transmitter with integrated adapters for testing the most common connectors (RJ11, RJ45, Coax TV).
- Universal test terminals for connection to any conductor.
- 4 years warranty
- Loud test signals for identifying the selected cable
- Compact transmitter with receiver for the receiver
- Scope of delivery: Transmitter Cable Checker TX, receiver RECV, adapter, test terminals, 2 x AAA + 4 x LR44 batteries
- TX transmitter / receiver RECV
- Signal: Multi-frequency pulse
- . Maximum input voltage: 20 V DC
- Max. Relative humidity:
- Working temperature: -10 ° C ... 40 ° C
- Storage temperature: -10 ° C ... 50 ° C
- transmitter TX
- Max. Output current: 10 mA
- Max. Signal voltage: 8 Vpp (peak to peak)
- Max. Test Length: 100 m
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 80 x 152 x 46 mm
- Weight: (incl. Battery) 185 g
- Recipient: RECV
- Max. Output current: 30 mA
- Measuring range scan mode: 0 - 5 cm depth measurement
- Power supply: 4 x LR44 1.5V button cell
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 26 x 148 x 17 mm
- Weight (batteries included.): 45 g
For more information and pictures from the device, and its use, please refer to our PDF.