Coating Thickness Gauge "Coating Test Master" - for non-metallic layers
- Coating thickness gauge for detecting nonmetallic coatings on metal substrates.
- The precise and punctual measurement of the coating thickness is in demand not only in quality control in paint shops and in the automotive industry, but also allows using controls on material coatings sustainable corrosion protection for metal components.
- 4 years warranty
- Coating thickness measurement by means of indications and eddy current principle
- Precise measurements of the layer thickness by small measuring head
- Measurable coatings: non-magnetic coatings (paint, zinc on steel), insulating coatings (paint, be anodized coatings) on non-ferrous metals
- Automatic detection of underground material (ferrous / ferromagnetic nichteisenhaltig / non-ferromagnetic)
- Internal memory for 400 measured values
- One-point and two-point calibration for increasing the measurement accuracy
- USB interface for transmitting measured data and evaluation by means of software
- Min / Max / Avg display
- Illuminated, transparent display
- Magnetic induction Measuring range: 0 ... 1250 microns
- Magnetic induction accuracy: 0 ... 850 .mu.m / (± 3% ± 1 micron), 850 ... 1250 microns (± 5%)
- Eddy current principle Measuring range: 0 ... 1250 microns
- Eddy current principle Accuracy: 0 ... 850 .mu.m / (± 3% ± 1 micron), 850 ... 1250 microns (± 5%)
- Scope of supply: Coating Test Master, calibration references, software, USB cable, 2 x AAA batteries, carrying case
- Batteries Type: ALK
For more information and pictures from the device, and its use, please refer to our PDF.