Cup wheel, silicon carbide, 100x50x20mm, grain 80, MULLER
- From silicon carbide, for grinding of engraving tools on Stichelschleifmaschinen.
- MULLER, grinding pot made of silicon carbide.
- For grinding of engraving tools on Stichelschleifmaschinen.
- Kantenhärtung mounted in the daily routines, in which a particularly good edge prior grinding wheel is necessary, since the workpiece is greatly out over the edges of the grinding wheels.
- On the edge to be protected, a thin resin layer is applied similar to the binding of synthetic resin bonded wheels.
- Cutout 80 x 40 mm.
- Dimensions W x D x H: 100 x 50 x 20 *
- Grain size: 80
- Hardness: K
- Length: 288 mm
- Width: 43 mm
- Height: 78 mm