Material moisture meter "MoistureFinder"
- Material moisture meter enables non-destructive measurement of material moisture means, capacitive measuring method. The material to be measured is not damaged.
- Easy handling - select material and determine by placing it on the surface of the material moisture in%.
- 4 selectable material characteristics - soft wood species (for example, spruce, pine, lime), hard wood species (for example, beech, oak, birch), plaster and screed.
- 4 years warranty
- Professional material moisture measurement fast and non-destructive
- LED wet / dry indicator - the 12-color LEDs (green = dry, yellow = moist, red = wet) provide immediate information on the moisture or dryness of the measured material.
- Wet alarm - in wet material in addition to the red LED display a warning tone sounds.
- Hold function - the actual measured value can be kept to a button on the display.
- Auto Power-off - the device switches itself off after 2 minutes. automatically.
- Battery Low display
- Delivery: MoistureFinder, 9 V battery
- Batteries Type: ALK
- Messprinzp: Capacitive measuring principle via integrated rubber electrodes
- Materials: soft wood, hard wood, plaster, screed
- Accuracy / measuring range cement screed: 0% ... 4.5% / ± 0.5%
- Accuracy / measuring range Gypsum: 0% ... 9% / ± 0.5%
- Accuracy / measuring range Soft Wood: 0% ... 52% / ± 2% (6% ... 30%)
- Accuracy / measuring range Hard wood: 0% ... 32% / ± 2% (6% ... 30%)
- Working temperature: 0 ... 40 ° C
- Storage temperature: -10 ° C ... 60 ° C
- Max. Relative humidity: 85%
- Power supply: 1 x 9V 6LR61
- Weight: 0.215 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 76 mm x 150 mm x 32 mm
For more information and pictures from the device, and its use, please refer to our PDF.