Material moisture meter "MoistureMaster"
- Material moisture meter for 56 types of wood and 6 types of building materials (cement screed, anhydrite screed, plaster, Gaswbeton, concrete, limestone).
- For non-destructive measurement of material moisture by capacitive measurement methods. The material to be measured is not damaged.
- Fast locations of moisture - In index mode can to-by comparative measurements or decreasing moisture are determined via a neutral scale.
- 4 years warranty
- Easy handling - select material and determine by placing it on the surface of the material moisture in%.
- Menu system with 22 languages to select the materials in the local language
- Illuminated dot matrix display - provides vielfälltige display options. The display shows both graphical, and numerical values, so that different views for displaying the measurement results are possible.
- LED wet / dry indicator - the 12-color LEDs (green = dry, yellow = moist, red = wet) provide immediate information on the moisture or dryness of the measured material.
- Wet alarm - in wet material in addition to the red LED display a warning tone sounds.
- Auto Power-off - the device switches itself off after 2 minutes. automatically.
- Battery Low display
- Delivery: MoistureMaster, battery, carrying case
- Batteries Type: ALK
- Measuring principle: Capacitive measuring principle via integrated rubber electrodes
- Range / accuracy cement screed: 0% ... 4.5% / ± 0.5%
- Range / accuracy Anhydrite: 0% ... 3.1% / ± 0.5%
- Range / accuracy plaster: 0% ... 9% / ± 0.5%
- Range / accuracy Concrete: 0% ... 48% / ± 1%
- Range / accuracy Concrete: 0% ... 5% / ± 0.5%
- Range / accuracy calcareous sandstone: 0% ... 10% / ± 0.5%
- Range / accuracy Wood: 0% ... 60% / ± 2% (6% ... 30%)
- Working temperature: 0 ... 40 ° C
- Storage temperature: -10 ° C ... 60 ° C
- Max. Relative humidity: 85%
- Power supply: 1 x 9V 6LR61
- Weight: 0.221 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 78 mm x 150 mm x 32 mm
For more information and pictures from the device, and its use, please refer to our PDF.