Reamer, Ø: 2-32 mm, cutting length: 50-265 mm, HSS
- For reaming through holes for hole tolerance zone H7.
- Due to the long, conical gating - the greater feed rates than with a straight-fluted reamer allowed - not suitable for the machining of blind holes.
- Suitable for all ferrous, non-ferrous metals, plastics and for bores with interrupted cut.
- Reamer DIN 206-B
- With unequal tooth pitch - a round, chatter marks and accurate drilling is achieved.
- Approximately 7 ° left hand helix and a long, tapered cut (about 1/3 of cutting length).
- Cylindrical clamping shaft with square.
- Material: HSS
Other dimensions or form straight available on request.