Rotating laser "Cubus 110 S" - fully automatically
- Rotating laser can be fully automated aligned in the field.
- The additional reference beam facilitates solders and align partition walls.
- 4 years warranty
- Rugged, waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic - fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt - Automatic switch off when external influences by ADS (Anti-drift system).
- The SensoLite 110 has an LCD display on the front. Strong holding magnets can be fastened to any magnetic objects.
- Inclined planes can be created.
- All functions of the rotating laser up with the remote control. 40 m are controlled.
- Push-stand and wall mount with 5/8 "thread for vertical use
- Transport Lock - A special motor lock protects the unit during transport.
- Integrated safe-operating concept.
- Delivery: universal mount, remote control, battery, AC adapter / charger, carrying case
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 mm / 10 m
- Self-leveling: ± 4 °
- Levelling: Horizontal / Vertical automatically
- Laser lobby: max. 100 m radius
- Lasing modes: spot, scan, rotary, hand receiver mode
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm
- Laser: Class 2,
- Power supply: NiMH battery, approx 14 hours operating time, 3 hours charging time..
- Protection class: IP 66 Cubus, SensoLite 110 IP 56
- Weight: 1.3 kg (with stand and wall mount)
For more information and pictures from the device, and its use, please refer to our PDF.