Roughing mill, Ød1 = h10. 6-20mm, Solid Carbide TiAlN, Upper: HB, HR, for INOX-processing
- For the INOX-processing
- Dry machining possible.
- Suitable for rough milling.
- After factory standard, center cutting.
- Cutting speed approximately 50% higher than with uncoated tools.
- The fine cord gearing produces small, easy to remove chips.
- This is achieved an improvement in the service life of the tool and a better surface quality.
- Material: Solid carbide UF, TiAlN
- Spiral: 45 °
- Type: HR
- Upper: HB
- Teeth: 4-6
- According to DIN6535-HB