Spotting, Cylindrical shank, NC, TiN, 90 °, oH8: 5-20 mm, FORUM
- With tip angle 90 ° / 120 ° for drilling and simultaneous chamfering if a twist drill with a smaller diameter follows.
- With NC Anbohrern faster drilling through short drilling length.
- FORUM NC spotting cyl. Shaft, 90 °, TiN coated
- With exact center type Point geometry and narrow chisel edge, making for easy spot drilling and high shape accuracy of the center hole.
- Very stable due to short flutes and length.
- From Ø 6 mm with clamping flat according to DIN 1835B.