Torus, Ø d1: 2-16 mm, Solid Carbide TiAlN, Z4, type N, FORUM
- Dry machining possible.
- Can be used for peripheral milling.
- Particularly suitable for high speed machining up to 62 HRC.
- FORUM solid carbide torus for the hard working, long, according to company standard, center cutting. Cutting speed approximately 50% higher than with uncoated tools.
- With corner radius to reduce stress concentrations on the workpiece.
- Material: Solid carbide UF, Tian
- Type: N
- Spiral angle: 30 °
- Cutting: 4
- According to DIN6535-HA